Thursday, January 15, 2009

How to Keep Your Man Happy - How Guys Work

In order to cognize how to maintain your adult male happy, you must first understand the followers - A typical man's top 3 most combustion desires are A) squeezing a new brace of beautiful squeezing 'ums, B) to go forth a bequest of greatness, and when those aren't possible... C) to imbibe beer. That's why work force imbibe a batch of beer.

A man's encephalon and organic structure are wired differently from a woman's. Man is wired to boink as many women as possible -- to impregnate them all and dwell the human race with his DNA. Woman is wired to boink the most powerful and successful adult male to get pregnant with the best DNA.

Does this brand sense to you yet?

So make you have got a what it takes to maintain your adult male interested and happy? When a adult female darnels how often makes she hook up with some scrubby dandy and says, "Oh well! I'm cheating on my adult male because I desire some random jammy in my hoo-ha!" No - she darnels with a cat she sees to be more than than successful or ice chest or hotter than her current man. This could be the Pb vocalist of a band, a high-powered executive, a courageous fireman... and the ultimate for any adult female -- the cool barman who actually have got the barroom and is a part-time fireman... when he's not on circuit with his mega-popular rock grouping named "Magic Fingers."

When a guy cheats, however, it doesn't have to be with a miss who is hotter or more successful than his current girlfriend. Sure, a cat PREFERS a hot chick, but he craves variety. He craves the ego-trip that another adult female desires him. This is why cats will sometimes boink a gnarly-walrus looking woman. He may not maintain her around for a relationship, but he boinks her just because he craves sexual activity in general and she was the easiest to get.

You have got to recognize that most cats don't travel for the hottest girl. They travel for the easiest miss who is hot ENOUGH. This is why many dandies have got a miss with whom they've done he slobby-kebaby -- who if you showed them her visualize in the visible light of twenty-four hours -- their human face would turn red. Then lime green. Then back to normal as they pass over the balls of regurgitation off their shirt. After all of this, state me again, make you cognize how to maintain your man? Easy. Keep your adult male happy! It's much simpler than you think.

Remember my simple expression to find your evaluation as a girlfriend - YOUR hotness evaluation minus YOUR annoyance evaluation minus YOUR psychotic evaluation = how well you stack up as a girlfriend. Stop nagging him. Stop being brainsick jealous. I recognize these two things are easier said than done.

Try your best not to be petty. Don't have got so many rules. Choose your battles. When he doesn't make the material you want, he probably is not INTENDING to discourtesy you or neglect to demo his appreciation. If you feel disrespected or unappreciated, you MUST Tell HIM. Work Force like achromatic and white, simple ways and feelings.

If you desire to maintain your fellow interested, you must understand the following:

No substance how much you desire him to, 99.999999% of work force cannot read your mind. And they don't understand HINTS, like when you say, "pick your socks up off the darn floor". State him this 100 modern times and he'll only hear that you're annoying and have got a sock-phobia. Instead, state the followers ONCE.

YOU: Sweetheart, when you go forth your soiled socks on the flooring it do me experience like you anticipate me to be your maidservant and that you are disrespecting me. It intends a batch to me when you pick up after yourself. When you make that it do me experience like you appreciate me. It do me experience like you really care about me and love me.

HIM: The socks are that important?
YOU: Not the socks. You treating me like you love me. The socks are a ace simple manner for you to show me that you attention about me. Now, I cognize you will take care of it. So state me what can *I* make for you to demo you that I really care about you?
HIM: Um... I really like it when you wrap up your lips around my uh... you know.

YOU: OK, but make you assure to rinse yourself down there more than often?
HIM: Got it! You don't like soiled socks or soiled uh... I'm so happy we had this talk!

Remember, work force are achromatic and white. On the other hand, work force who are rainbows, are... Not likely to be true adult male stuff - at least, not for you.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home